How the contest works
1. Each month The Vet Clinic, Inc. will pick 1 winner for our website and digital marquee. The winner's photograph will be posted on the Pet of the Month page of our website, on our Facebook page and the digital marquee at the clinic for 1 month and then will be put in our Photo Gallery.
2. Please review the official rules. All entries will be reviewed and the winner announced on our website, digital marquee and Facebook page, which will be updated approximately every thirty days.
3. Winners will be notified by e-mail. Judge's decisions are final.
4. Winners will receive a complimentary Spa Day at The Vet Clinic, Inc. (prizes are subject to change).
5. At this time, the contest is open to residents of Baxter County and surrounding areas only.
6. The Vet Clinic, Inc. does not condone harm to any animals by causing the animal to pose in or be treated in an unsafe or uncomfortable manner in order to capture a photo.
Official rules for photo submission
1. All photos must be submitted via email in .jpg format.
2. You hereby certify that, you are 18 years or more of age.
3. On behalf of yourself and your pet(s) in the photograph(s) submitted in this contest by you, you hereby, without further compensation, grant The Vet Clinic, Inc., the right to use your name, city, state, and your pet's name, and the exclusive right to use, publish, and copyright photograph(s) or likeness(es) of your pet and/or you, and any statements by you regarding your pet and/or The Vet Clinic, Inc.’s products, edited or unedited by The Vet Clinic, Inc. for any purpose it may desire, including advertising in all media and publicity in connection with any one or more of its products. You certify that you are the exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest in your pet, your pet's image and likeness, the photograph or video and any goodwill associated therewith. You hereby agree that there shall be no liability to The Vet Clinic, Inc. by virtue of any distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form that may occur to be produced in the development or transposition of the published photographs or in the published photographs themselves.
4. Photographs for the website will be selected monthly. Judging will take place on a monthly basis and winners will be notified by email. The Vet Clinic, Inc.’s decisions are final. At this time, the contest is open to residents of Baxter County and surrounding area residents only.
5. The Vet Clinic, Inc. does not condone harm to any animals by causing the animal to pose in or be treated in an unsafe or uncomfortable manner in order to capture a photo.